Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wild Thing

She is literally a wild thing always going a mile a minute. She is also wild about some animal prints. When I saw this zebra knit fabric, I had to have it! I had it made into these cute little double ruffles. I think ruffle pants are my favorite thing to put on her. She always says they are comfy and that is a plus.

I had to have a monogrammed matching shirt so I got these cute iron ons from The Green Goose on Etsy. Here is a link to her shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheGreenGooseCo?ref=ss_profile.
The iron ons are really cute and really easy to use. I just iron them on little Target tees. I think we have about seven of these. I haven't made a bow to match yet. I still need to work on that!

Aubry also had her last day of preschool for the year this week. We went to her Spring Sing on Tuesday night and she did great! We loved watching her little class sing their songs. Baseball is still in full swing and going until June 18th so we aren't done with that. She keeps asking to go to Georgia so we need to do that very soon! :) She is excited for summer and swimming. I can't blame her!

No comments:

Post a Comment