Wednesday, January 26, 2011

41 Hours and Counting

One of my best friends will find out in less than 41 hours what the gender of her baby is....I am so excited and can't wait! Especially since I am co-hosting her shower! Whatever the baby is...it will be loved, that's for sure!
I picked up a chandelier for my room re-do and it is an antique brass chandelier and very heavy! Not bad for $30. I am having a hard time deciding what to do with it and need some help. I am trying to decide between painting it silver, white, or black. What do you think? Also, I am adding hanging crystals. I don't know if I want to use a lot or a little. Decisions, Decisions...
Sorry, it's not a great picture. It is the one she sent me in an email.

I also picked up an armoire about a week ago for only $25 so I have to decide what to paint it too. But, here is the color I am thinking for the walls.
                                          SW7081 Sensuous Gray    
                                             Sensuous Gray or......  
                                          SW6263 Exclusive Plum
                                                  Exclusive Plum             

Yes, they are both really similar and they are in the violet family. I found them on the Sherwin Williams. My friend used the sensuous gray in her dining room and it is soo pretty!Those are my two choices. In case you can't tell on the computer, I swear there is a difference! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you should do plum on the walls and spray paint the chandelier silver! It will look so romantic and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankss for the comment Aubree! I'm leaning towards silver or black! :)

    ReplyDelete