Friday, February 11, 2011

Beauty "Secrets"

I saw that Kelly's Korner was having Show Us Your Life on beauty secrets and thought I would do a quick post about. Then, I remembered that nobody wants to know how I keep my skin nice and oily and acne-prone! I doubt anyone really needs tips on how to have hair breakage! Ha! I guess if anyone does want to know...I will make a quick post about it. :)
Hair: I don't do anything special other than change my color a lot, use a CHI flatiron, and love Biosilk. Skin: I use Neutrogena Daily Scrub. I can't use anything without a scrub or I just feel like I am rubbing the oil around....gross. I use Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. I like how it feels clean and light.
Make-up: I won't comment on my foundation because it is awful. Let me know if you know of any good ones! I use Sephora brand eyeshadow and bronzer. Covergirl eyeliner. Mascara from Wal-Mart. Blush is something natural and pinky from Mary Kay or Victoria's Secret. Concealer is Almay. I love the mint lip gloss from Bath and Body Works and gold rush from Mary Kay.

Like I said, nothing special. I need some new tips for this skin and some better make up! I will keep reading the posts on Kelly's Korner and hopefully find some!

No comments:

Post a Comment